How It Works:
To add to the fun and provide more opportunities to win prizes, each participating Block Party shop will be hosting a Solstice Panel Quilt Challenge!
- Quilters are challenged to use the Solstice panel in a creative way to make a quilt no larger than 60”x 60”. The quilt top must be made of 100% Stonehenge fabrics from the Solstice Anniversary collection with the option of including the Gradations Oxidized Copper palette and the Robin’s Egg green SKU 39300-79.
- The quilt backing can be any fabric of your choice.
- The quilt must be finished-quilted and bound. The binding must be a Stonehenge fabric.
- Each participating shop runs their own in-store contest and accepts their local entries.
- You must physically submit your panel quilt to your local participating Block Party quilt shop by November 30th 2019. That shop will judges entries and pick a winner, who will receive a Stonehenge Precut prize!
Sales Dates Mark Your Calendar:
April 12th - April 14th is the IRS Sale!
Don't Forget our Annual PJ Party May 4th!